- Join Stella
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 932 Square metres||3 car spaces|
This gorgeous residence is one of a kind, located in a quiet and sought-after Windsor Street, on a corner block and just 10 minutes’ drive, bus or train to the CBD.
With a perfect balance of original Queenslander charm and modern touches, this home creates a space that is comfortable for a growing or extended family to live with a very generous 407 m2 of living space under roof, including 95 m2 of verandas.
There are 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, high ceilings and polished wide timber floorboards throughout. The home includes space for teenagers retreat or a paying guest or tenant in the self-contained one-bedroom dwelling on the ground floor with its own kitchen, bathroom and separate entry.
The spacious kitchen has a gas cook top, wall oven, black granite bench tops a large separate walk-in pantry and opening out to casual dining on the veranda.
The master bedroom has a walk-in robe with skylight and recently renovated ensuite bathroom with stunning open shower with skylight, a separate toilet and his and hers matte black vanity's and modern chrome tap ware.
The main bathroom is reminiscent of the original home with cast iron claw foot bath, timber vanity and period floor tiles.
For those hot summer days and family fun time, there is a luxurious pool in the fully fenced backyard and plenty of outdoor space for the whole family. You can enjoy swimming in the cooler months too, as the pool is heated.
With vast high ceilings, bay and casement windows, original VJ boards, stunning fretwork, original wide polished timber floorboards and wrap-around secure verandas, providing cross ventilation throughout, this large family home has it all, including city glimpses.
Just moments from every convenience, including the newly completed Lutwyche Shopping Centre, the infamous Green Edge Café, Windsor and Albion train stations and buses to the CBD, your family won’t compromise on space or lifestyle.
- Enclosed wrap-around verandas providing extra living areas and cross breezes
- Verandas overlook lush, low maintenance gardens and heated in ground pool
- Air conditioned master bedroom and dwelling downstairs - all bedrooms with ceilings fans
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas including wood fired pizza oven in front garden
- Formal and informal dining and living areas with stunning character features
- Off street parking for multiple cars
- Main bathroom with original features including cast iron claw foot bath
- Large separate laundry and storeroom downstairs
- Scope for profitable subdivision of the 932 m2 corner block with two-street access, currently registered as 3 lots on one title (STCA).
Within minutes of the best Brisbane has to offer, including:
- A short walk to transport, Windsor and Albion train stations and buses to CBD
- Close to the Royal Brisbane Women’s Hospital, Windsor park and local shops and cafes
- A short walk to Windsor State School and the St Mary of the Cross Primary School is just across the street
- Excellent access to the Clem 7 Tunnel, Inner City Bypass, Gold and Sunshine Coasts and Brisbane Airport
The owners of this stunning home have engaged an Architect who has prepared plans and obtained approvals to renovate this property into their dream home, however the family has been offered work opportunities overseas and they are now prepared to part with their plans and hand over to a new owner.
Don’t hesitate to make this home your dream escape - that is so close to the Brisbane city and everything Windsor has to offer.