- Join Stella
|2 Beds||2 Baths||1 car space|
This near new two bedroom, two bath apartment is located on the 6th floor with north facing views to the Valley and beyond.
The Spire building is a curved architectural marvel with many resort style features, including infinity pool, gym, cinema, library, large lounge areas, private dining rooms and private offices.
Modern finishes complete this apartment and include galley style kitchen, with induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, stone benchtops. There is a flood of natural light from the floor to ceiling glass windows and doors and a bamboo garden off the living room for extra privacy.
With a total of 87m2 on title, this unit is currently rented for $600 per week
Brisbane City Council Rates: $406 per quarter or $31 per week
Body Corporate: $1,350 per quarter or $103 per week
- block out blinds in the bedrooms
- carpet in the living areas and bedrooms
- tiles in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas
- ducted air conditioning
- stone kitchen bench
- European oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher and range hood
- one car park space in secure building
Spire Residences has a grand lobby on the ground floor and lounge areas, offices and restaurant on the first floor.
Spire amenities include:
- rooftop deck with 20m infinity pool
- BBQ area and timber sun lounges
- private cinema room and meeting rooms
- private rooftop dining room for 20 guests with kitchen
- library for residents to utilise as a quiet reading area or work place
Located at 550 Queen Street means you are nestled between the CBD and all the city has to offer, and further afield, including Howard Smith Wharves, Fortitude Valley, Chinatown and the James Street Precinct.
Internal 82m2, balcony 5m2, total 87m2.
Currently rented for $600 per week
Rates: $393 per quarter
Body Corporate: $1,050 per quarter
Don't miss this opportunity to buy in this market.