|Approx 336 Square metres
|2 car spaces
Located within the prestigious Killara Estate in Logan Reserve, this spacious low-set home is the epitome of modern living. With a multitude of features such as quality fixtures and fittings, functional open planned living and dining and a spacious walk in pantry, the elegance of the property is evident from first glance.
From the moment you step inside, you'll be impressed with the well-designed floorplan. With two separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining that flows out to the covered alfresco area for outdoor dining.
The kitchen is perfect for all family occasions, with a long stone bench top serving as a breakfast bar for casual dining, quality stainless-steel appliances and of course, the spacious walk in pantry.
The main bedroom features a walk-through robe to a stylish ensuite. The three additional bedrooms all offer built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
With high-end finishes, including quality tile throughout and plush carpets in the bedrooms, and security screens enhancing both aesthetics and peace of mind.
A double automatic garage and a generous sized laundry with external access provides total convenience for the modern family.
Features in summary Include:
- Single level with modern design;
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes;
- Master including air conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Stylish family bathroom with separate bath
- Air-conditioned living and dining and master bedroom
- Covered alfresco that is great for enteraining
- Fully fenced and low maintenance backyard
- Ceiling fans and security screens
- Double remote garage
- Separate internal Laundry
- Built in 2022
- Walking distance to beautiful parkland area
- 5 minute drive to Logan Reserve State School
- 10 minute drive to Marsden High school (One of Brisbane's best public high schools)
- 10 minute drive to Marsden Park Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive to Park Ridge Shopping Centre
- 35 minute drive to Brisbane city
- 45 minute drive to the Gold Coast
Currently rented to a lovely family for $620 per week on a periodic lease. These tenants are happy to stay if the property is purchased by an investor.
City of Logan Council Rates are $507 per quarter plus Water Charges of $302.
This residence is perfect for families or the astute investor. Don't miss viewing this stunning home.