This stunning home is well positioned on a quiet and tranquil 1242 m2 parcel of land, with not a whisper of traffic to be heard, due to its location off Waterworks Road. Designed by an Engineer, this home is well thought out, from the position of the deck, and has plenty of cross breezes, large windows and is light and bright.
Positioned in the heart of The Gap, you will be astonished with the clever split-level floor plan. There is ample deck space taking advantage of the spectacular views of lush greenery in your nature reserve that backs onto the upper reaches of the Breakfast Creek.
- Over 320 m2 under roof including 74 m2 of entertaining deck
- 6.6 kW solar power system
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtop and soft close drawers
- Quality appliances including induction cooktop and coffee machine
- Beautiful hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Ducted air conditioning with additional units in downstairs bedrooms
- Multiple living areas
- Spa bath on deck
- Electric climate-controlled roof ventilation system
- Two hot water systems - independent gas and electric heat exchange
- 5,000 L rainwater tank plumbed into toilets
- Gorgeous split-level private studio or retreat
The wide entry door is grand and upon entry you are immediately drawn to the vaulted ceilings which give an enormous sense of space and light.
The living room flows seamlessly to the kitchen and double sliding doors open out to a large entertainment deck. The stylish kitchen overlooks the deck and the lush rain forest nature reserve and will satisfy the desires of those looking for a private and quiet family home.
The air conditioned master suite also opens out to the deck and features walk in robe and ensuite. There is also a media room or 5th bedroom and large utility or storage room on the ground level.
The second level provides the perfect layout for teenager’s retreat, with three large bedrooms all with ducted air-conditioning, built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and block out roller blinds. There is ample separate living from the ground floor living and bedrooms.
The final level of this home offers a spacious studio, study, office or retreat making this a perfect getaway from the main home.
This stunning and modern family friendly home offers a quiet and private lifestyle while being positioned within The Gap State High School catchment, one of the top 10 highest ranked Queensland public schools in 2018.
In addition, the home is close to all local conveniences and is just 750 m to the Gap Village, 100 m to bus stop to city and 20 mins to the Brisbane CBD.
You are invited to inspect this unique home which, on this parcel of land is a rare find.
Contact Michelle today to book your private inspection.