## Please register for the Inspection time, call Michelle on 0407 131320. If you are unregistered to view, this may result in the property not being open for inspection.
This stunning residence features:
- Tongue and Groove timber flooring throughout
- Artusi stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
- Stone benchtops and integrated wine fridge
- Soft closing drawers on all cabinetry
- Ample pantry storage and bench space
- Large laundry room with dryer and linen cupboard
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Airconditioned living and master bedroom
- Security screens on living windows
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
Curtis Street in Norman Park is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with acres of parkland at the end of the street.
Beautifully appointed and situated in a quiet, elevated location on the first floor of this pet friendly building, the attention to detail is unmistakable.
The large open plan living and dining space opens onto a private and tranquil Alfresco balcony.
With a sleek and spacious kitchen complete with Artusi appliances including gas cook top - this is heaven for the home chef.
The master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite opens onto the private balcony. A second bedroom and guest bathroom are both spacious and luxurious