|1 Bed||1 Bath||Approx 0 Square metres||1 car space|
** Please note, this is a share house. Master Bedroom with Ensuite, walk in robe and secure carpark is $260 plus $25 per week bills.
This new two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit will surprise you with its functional design and the unit has been finished to the highest standard with features including:
- Sleek and modern kitchen with stone benches plus breakfast bar, electric oven and gas cooktop
- Fisher and Paykel drawer dishwasher and integrated wine fridge
- Large main bedroom with airconditioning, walk in robe and modern ensuite with gorgeous slate style floor to ceiling tiles
- Generously sized second bedroom with built in robes and a ceiling fan
- Open plan living area with timber look flooring opening onto a large courtyard
- Relax or entertain on the large tiled patio
- Internal laundry
- Undercover car space for 1 vehicle, visitor parking and ample on street parking
- Quiet, safe and secure unit block with intercom security access
From every room, there are large sliding doors and windows to bring the outside in, you will feel like you live in a private, quiet and leafy enclave.
The master bedroom is huge, with the high ceilings and large windows, each room feels very spacious, bright and airy.
Curtis Street offers the best of Norman Park living. With the bus and Morningside Train Station a few minutes’ walk and many local cafés and restaurants to choose from, this location is very convenient.