This Immaculate Two Bedroom is perfect for an Investor or Downsizer
7 / 156 Bonney Avenue, Clayfield
Property Type: Apartment
2 car spaces
This two bedroom unit will surprise you with its functional design and spacious balcony with sweeping views to Mt Cootha and north over Clayfield.
Freshly painted in neutral tones, the combined living and dining area is spacious and features a kitchen any home chef would enjoy entertaining in. With white stone benchtops featuring waterfall edge breakfast bar, a new Electrolux induction cooktop and oven and brushed steel dishwasher.
From every room, there are large sliding doors and windows to bring the outside in, you will feel like you live in a private, quiet and leafy enclave.
The master bedroom is huge and features large sliding glass doors to the balcony and floor to ceiling built in wardrobe. It feels very spacious, bright and airy.
The property also features:
- Security bars and fly screens on all windows;
- Modern white bathroom with walk in shower
- Washing machine and dryer included in an integrated laundry cupboard in the bathroom
- Located on second floor in a small complex of 8 units
- Tandem lockup garage with lots of room for storage
- Over 100m2 of living space plus a 25m2 garage
- Body corporate feesof $723 per quarter
Currently tenanted until February 2019 with long term tenants willing to stay paying $400 per week.
Bonney Avenue offers the best of Clayfield living. With the bus to the CBD or outer suburbs just a moments’ walk and there are many local cafés and restaurants to choose from in close proximity.
This location and the unit's gorgeous northern aspect is very desirable.