|3 Beds||1 Bath||Approx 290 Square metres||1 car space|
Freshly renovated, this home is a short stroll to shops, train, and cafes in one of the most sought after parts of Morningside, adjacent to Hawthorne and Balmoral.
Maintained period features abound including 3 metre high ceilings, leadlight windows, bay window seat and ornate cornice ceilings. The front yard is pet and child friendly. Underneath the home there is a remote secure garage and access to extensive enclosed 100m2 of storage and a laundry area allowing plenty of additional room for working undercover.
The home sits in an elevated position on just under 300m2 of land, capturing easterly breezes and views and is part of a small lot subdivision with new million dollar homes soon to be constructed to the rear.
If you are a buyer chasing low maintenance living coupled with the convenience of being walking distance to modern services then this may be the one for you. There is nothing more to spend, as recent renovations cover all areas inside and out.
- Nothing to do, this home is fully renovated
- High ceilings
- Three split system a/c
- Rain shower head in bathroom
- Electric Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher Oven Cooktop
- Electric garage door
- High side of street Easterly breezes
- Polished wooden floors throughout.
- Heaps of storage space downstairs
- Potential to raise and build underneath
- Ornate cornice to ceilings throughout
- Security windows and doors throughout.
- Large rear deck with green corridor for privacy
- Secure Front and side yard
- Across the road from park with picnic area and children’s play equipment
This home is located within a short walk to train, shops and restaurants, 24/7 gym, Bus at door, walk to schools and local kindergarden and just 2 minutes drive to Oxford street Bulimba
Property Code: 251
|2 beds||2 baths||1 car space|
95 Junction Road, Clayfield
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|